If you’re finding yourself stressed out by the day to day tasks of being an author and wishing you had more time to just… WRITE, an author assistant may be able to help you.
I’ve been in the kidlit writing community for the better part of a decade and have been working with an agent for over three years now, so I’m familiar with the publishing industry. In my personal life, I have four children, three of whom have special needs, which basically means that I have become a scheduling and organizational ninja. I’ve been thrilled to put those skills to further use to help fellow authors in need. Here are some ways I can help streamline your tasks in order to maximize what’s really important… your writing time:
- Scheduling, booking, and coordinating events and school visits
- Creating and managing email newsletters
- Email management; inbox organization
- Managing contests; sending out prizes
- Pre-order campaign coordination and mailing
- PowerPoint presentations
- Social media account setup, scheduling, updating
- Blog post editing and scheduling
- Updating your website
… And that list is just a starting off point. I’d be happy to discuss how I can help you, whether you need assistance with a one-time project, with a few tasks monthly or weekly, or whether you need ongoing support. Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss rates and scheduling. References available upon request.
I look forward to hearing how I can help you!